Your task is to implement a JUnit callable method/function, which calls the google pagespeed api in java/jdk 11
Your task is to implement classes to be able to access these APIs. The JUnit tests itself access a specific apis:
- fetch all details for all variants of the pagespeed api results [login to view URL] by using the client lib of google
- map the api response information into model classes via JAXB
- ensure unit tests are working fine
- a good entry point [login to view URL]
You need to implement for:
- linux & windows
- implement the api response to modell mapping
- implement unit tests to be sure the code is working well, based on stable responses from the API
- implement a junit caller method to call with some examples your implemented method
only call from JUnit (no UI)
What is NOT needed:
- a UI (not required, implement a JUnit test to call your functions)
- a service architecture (like spring or JEE)
- any persistence
What are our requirements?
- your code passes checkstyle, pmd and spotbugs (we will share you a git repo with eclipse settings)
- create a model class representing the input of your function
- create a service class implementing the logic
- create a unit test, which tests the service class
- we do NOT need a UI, we only need the model + service method to access the logic via API or via JUnit
- if you need libs beside of selenium or jgrapht, apache commons are fine. Other libs NEED prior clearance
- the runtime is JRE (no JavaEE nor Spring-container)
- delivery in our git
- if you do a good job on supporting our team, we are open to integrate you into regular work and we will share you more tasks about google apis
What is our budget?
we do not disclose our budget nor planned hourly rate. Offer us your best bid.
This job is created with a placeholder budget/rate. So ignore our rates/budgets and post your best bid.
Your placed bid is based on the fact, that you have read the job description and it is the upper bound on your bid.
Do not wait for our availability here. Just answer, just ask or just reply.
13 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $150
I am 15 years experience Java, AWS, API Integration expert working with major companies of the world. I would be able to deliver it and looking for continuous collaboration between us. Quality would be delivered.