We search for a Java expert, who is able to implement a fetching of all MAC-addresses and their names of all NICs (network interface cards) for Windows, Linux and MAC.
Use the attached model classes for storing the details of mac and nic name.
For Java experienced developers, this task is a low hanging fruit.
- any spring lib
Our payment plan (not discussable) are fixed to the delivery of this milestones:
#1 (20% payment)
- provide us full working implementation as source (see also later: in our git repository, no zip file or binary file deliveries are accepted!)
- project gets build with maven
- works on windows
#2 (20% payment)
- provide us full working implementation for Linux
#3 (20% payment)
- provide us full working implementation for MAC
#4 (40% payment)
- after our finished tests (can take up to 14 workdays)
#5 (10% bonus)
- if you deliver in time and in quality (5% delivered milestones in time and 5% delivered in quality, means without any issues, which are easily to find with simple tests and code reviews)
Your delivered artefacts have to be:
- the full source code with JDK8 features (e.g. preferably annotations, if possible)
- a fully working [url removed, login to view] to build, test and run the application
- a delivery of all sources has to be done in our a selfhosted gitlab (git repository and issue tracking). We will share the access after we award you the project
- all features of JavaSE and JavaEE standards are allowed
- preferably already solved problems like in apache commons is strongly recommended
- additional libs need to be mentioned prior usage to avoid licensing issue
- spring is restricted for this project
- your code will pass standard checks in findbugs, checkstyle and PMD
Your delivered artifacts will run with/in:
- Eclipse Oxygen with 5 mandatory plugins shared in the repo README (no interest in Netbeans, no interest Idea IntelliJ)
- Maven 3.2
- oracle jdk8 version 111 or newer
We do not want to waste your time, so do not waste ours. Provide us all answers to our job description in your job application. Also do now wait to see us online, we will respond on any question regarding the job description or for clearance of unclear requirements.
Before not having your prove of expertise: we will not respond on queries about budget nor on queries to get us into a discussion about anything else as the requirements
Budgets and rates
Place your offer independently of our offer. We do not disclose our budget nor do we disclose our rates which we are willing to pay.