Hello dear , i have an assignment that's due this week and i'm stuck on it . it's about select table from database in java which is from the inserted table (the inserted to table code i'm done with it ) . the propose of work is first using the regular expression which is the pattern to put all the acceptable cases ( i have done the regular expression part and pretty sure it's working for all cases ) after that i have to done 10 steps :
1. the table name must be the belonging to the table that exist on the database. (i done with this part too)
2. each column should be a valid column name with in the table . the rule for it are :
- should be without any restriction of order
- without reputation ( which mean without reputation of column name so there is no duplicatable.
- without any quantity ( which mean with no = , >, <, etc ).
- it must be include a primary column at least once.
- the column is an optional and that i care on it the pattern (regular expression), so the user can select the table without a column name in some cases . so, if the column name is not given the asteroid(*) sign should given instead . and the column names default to the column names defined and order in schema.
3. for word aliasi , it should be a valid column name that used to rename the columns in the new table (so here in this step we should implement new table that deferent from the table used in first and second step) without modifying the name of the original table that's created in the column names.
- in this case also , if the given alias or sources column names result as duplicate column names in the new table , the query be invalid .
4. in the where word , if it's give the elected rows are defined to be all the rows in the original table for the given condition that evaluate as true.
- for the false condition , the selected rows should be in this case defined to be all the rows in the original table.
5. the rules for evaluation in a WHERE clause condition in per row are as follows :
- the left hand side , is a valid column name in the original table , and it's evaluate as the filed value in that column .
- the right hand side , is should be string or integer or boolean value ( that should similar to the insert into table query that i created ).
-the operators, which are = and <> are valid only when left hand side and right hand side are both string , or both integer , or both boolean. the evaluation will be true when the lest hand side and right hand side are respectively equal or unequal.
- the operators, which are <, >,<= ,>= are valid only when the left hand side and the right hand side are both string , or both integer, the evaluate in this case is true when left hand side is respectively < , >, <=, or >= to the right hand side according the lexicographic order for string and ascending order for integer.
- in the null case , if null equal null the result will be true , but the result will false in any other cases which an operand equal null.
- if the expression is invalid for some row , the query should entirely fail , even if it's valid for some other rows.
6. the query should return the new table that created. and contains the selected rows from the original table but only the indicated columns.
- the primary column of the new table should be the primary column in the original table(or the leftmost repeated instance if applicable).
7. in succesful réponse , it should be state the original table name , and the number or rows in the new table. and return the new table which including an appropriate schema.
8. in a failed response , should state the description of the error (a message ) and in this case return null.
this is all the description details about the assignment a help on . if any one interesting to help me out in it and if you are familiar with this topic please let me know . and if you have any more question or if any thing not clear let me know and i can explain it more . i can send the codes i created too.
24 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $190
Hi, This is Paul Devanesn has done [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] from IIT Madras. I am a tech savvy person, more than a decade I am developing and delivering applications on Android app and Java based technologies. I am a certif Больше
ok i got your requirements and i am willing to do this job for you according to your requirements ... message me so we can proceed further..thanks.........
hello sir, i have great experince in java programing and database. if you start chatting with me I will tell you how I will solve it then you can give me the project.