I need to retrieve key fields from the CLICK_PERFORMANCE_REPORT based on the GclId.
Currently I am using the third-party website [login to view URL] as shown in the screenshot.
I want my own scripted solution based on Java or Python talking directly to the Google Adwords API, without any third-party involved and without any Web GUI. I want a solution accepting the input in a [login to view URL] or public void main(String args) returning the result in a print() or [login to view URL]() statement.
Instructions for using the Google Adwords API:
[login to view URL]
I am "AfterHoursTech", a U.S.-based buyer. I have purchased over 1,000 software projects on Freelancer.com and I am highly rated by all workers. You may bid this project with full confidence that it is a real project, and you will get paid if you do the work requested. Please note the following rules to maximize your profit:
** YOUR BID IS MY BUDGET **
Place your best and final bid on the project through the freelancer.com bidding form. Do not attempt to negotiate the price again after I accept the project. Any attempt to increase the price will result in automatic cancellation. Do not ask what is my budget. My budget is HUGE but I almost always select the lowest bidder. Calculate your bid based on your estimated amount of effort for YOU to finish the work.
** YOUR TIME ESTIMATE IS MY DEADLINE **
When you fill out the project bidding form there is a question that asks how long it will take. Populate this field carefully because this will become the deadline for the project. My deadline is always URGENT, but I am willing to wait the number of days that you fill out in the bid form.
** GET IT DONE **
- Start working as soon as you receive the bid approval. Do not wait for additional information. I usually post all the required information in the project posting. There will not be any additional details provided unless you ask specific questions.
- Minimize chit-chat. Please do not write "hi", "how are you" and then wait for my response. Go ahead and write your question. Pleasantries are fine but go ahead and post your question, for example, "hi / how are you? / I have a question, can you tell me what is <x>?" (all in one line).
- Upload your work as soon as possible to freelancer.com so that I can provide feedback and you can fix bugs before the final deadline arrives.
** TEST YOUR WORK **
- All solutions uploaded must be fully tested by the freelancer and the upload must include evidence of such testing, such as logs or screen shots.
** WARNING **
- Serious bids only, please. I will approve bids without "discussing" first. If you place a fake (low bid) your bid may be approved without discussion and then you will have to decline the project, which will negatively affect your site rating.
hey i can do this project i have experiance in python i can do this just tell me more details in pm like threads ,how many inputs needed at same time ,load inputs from text file etc