This is a great opportunity for a career growth and work life balance are only some of the few things that they can offer.
Our client is a listed company in the HK stock exchange. They are the leader in Internet load balancing and VPN bonding solutions. The company’s Multi-WAN Routers have been deployed around the world, helping thousands of customers from varied industries to increase bandwidth, enhance Internet reliability, and reduce costs. Their complete product line includes models for business of all sizes, and provides an award winning Internet experience for customers.
Established 10 years ago, our client operates globally with offices in Hongkong, US, Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore. They are currently growing their remote IT team in Manila and they are currently looking for a Java Developer who is self-motivated, goal and highly detailed oriented and passionate in what they do.
In a nutshell, you will be working on our client’s existing platforms which are built on different Java-based technologies. These systems are related in operations from ERP to ordering system that their HK and Malaysia team uses. You are self-sufficient and experienced enough to provide expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Write well designed, testable and efficient code
• Add new features to existing mission-critical web-based applications
• Contribute in all phases of the software development lifecycle
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
Skills / Qualifications:
• Degree is a nice-to-have but not a requirement
• At least 4 years hands-on experience in Java
• Understand the full software development lifecycle
• Familiar with at least one of the following Java technologies: Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring REST, Apache CXF
• Worked with at least one of the following web service protocols: REST, SOAP
• Worked with at least one of the following relational databases: MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server
• Worked with at least one of the following NoSQL databases: MongoDB, Cassandra
• Passionate in coding
• Comfortable in reading and understanding code developed by others
• Comfortable in making changes to existing code
• Has experience setting up staging environment for different web applications
• Experience in developing unit tests with jUnit or similar technologies