Roles and Responsibilities
- Minimum of 5-6 years of corporate training experience.
- Sound knowledge and ability to handle training on Java Full Stack Developer Core Java, Advance Java,
- Ability to handle the New Hire Training and Lateral training too.
- Some exposure of Development field
- Comfortable to handle client expectation setting/evaluation calls.
- Knowledge about traditional and modern training methods and techniques.
- Knowledge about learning management systems and virtual tool platforms
- Will provide training on Full stack development
- Mentoring the students through Project based learning and supporting them to complete the technology
based projects on time.
- Conducting technical training for fresher & experienced resources.
- Developing, understanding and implementing different methods of measuring the effectiveness of training
- Delivering lectures & Conducting online lab sessions
- Revising technical training programs according to organizational requirements
- Observe and evaluate the results of training programs
- Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements.
- Good communication and presentation skills
Java Server Pages JSP
Beans and Containers
The Application Context
Data Validation and Conversion
Aspect Oriented programming
Spring ORM (Hibernate)
Spring Web MVC
Restful Web services
Realtime example with Scenarios
I have attached the content.
[Note: We are looking for trainers only]