reimplement existing API with Java Spring-Boot 4 signal-chat system
Оплачивается при доставке
We look for Java Spring-Boog and Core-Java senior expert developer with experiences in signal chat system
Your job will be to re-implement this api in java / spring-boot
[login to view URL]
You have to have a installed the docker environment on you PC/Laptop and You document EACH step step to make the [login to view URL] up and running
a docker compose environment to make the new spring-boot api running with it.
suggest if an openAPI definition would reduce your workload, since REST server and client can be generated
reImplement as spring boot service the endpoints documented
here: [login to view URL]
and: [login to view URL]
provide a docker compose incl. all steps to make your code available in a container
- best practices with openAPI
- best practices with spring boot
NO UI for now required!
NO database required!
No REST endpoint exposing for the above named methods required! (only consuming the apis in the given links)
Your background is:
- multiple years of experience with Java
- multiple years of experience with REST APIs
If you are a good fit, you are open to get more tasks about implementing solutions fully on your own (e.g. with your team)
will not be disclosed, place your best bid to get considered
What is next?
We will share you a NDA and afterwards a paid test task.
- you estimate in a WBS (optimistic, expected, pessimistic, where optimistic < expected < pessimistic) after getting the task
- we discuss about clearances and effort
- we mutually agree to effort
- we assign you the task after mutually agreed
- you implement, test and deliver
- you provide also unit /integration tests to ensure code is always working
- you document each required step to make interaction of systems to work
- we test on our premise (you maybe help to fix issues)
- we pay
(basically the rules of freelancer)
Closed book vs open book?
We work only on open book.
Closed book means you are unwilling to define a WBS for the work and you add only a price tag to the task.
We are sorry we will not hire you in such a case!
- in our on premise git (access will be granted to you)
- full sources
- mutliple samples of body and responses of the api in test/resources which will be used as unit tests
- libs, need prior confirm and we prefer to use mostly latest stable versions
- JDK 17 (mostly LTS)
- your api code working on our end
- provided or fully documented steps to start the docker container
ID проекта: #37185870
22 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $121
Hi I am Ajay Chaurasia Tech Lead and Senior Software Engineer holding 6 years of experience in Spring Boot, Spring Webflux, Java Microservices and database.
I have more than 5 years of exp in docker, spring boot, open api specs, rest apis. More than 17 years of total software dev exp. I would love to help you with this project.