I want to run a Java Swing Desktop application (*.jar) with Ajaxswing on the web using a hosting site like Amazon EC2 without the client having to have a JVM (i.e. I don't want an applet) - Some more details are also listed on the website of ajaxswing here:
[login to view URL]
I can convert the Java swing program to run on local host using AjaxSwing but I don't know how to do this on the cloud.
The successful project would:
1) set up a free Amazon EC2 cloud account
2) include a sample java swing deskrop application (a .jar file) - a simple JFrame with a button is sufficient to demonstrate that it works.
3) Show that the java program runs via the web without the client having to have a JVM
4) give very clear instructions on how to upload other java swing programs as I write them and show how they would similarly be available via a URL. This includes how to assemble the right files from the java project in Eclipse.
5) If AjaxSwing needs to run locally , e.g. and then upload a .war file to the cloud, give explicit instructions on how to do this.
6.) Please send me the appropriate eclipse projects / files.. and explain precisely how to repeat the same procedure with my personal *jar file.