In this role, we're looking for an experienced backend Java software engineer to help build, certify and operate complex payment systems. Create, design, code, debug, maintain, test, implement and validate applications and collaborate and communicate with appropriate parties. Analyze existing applications or formulate logic for new applications, devise logic procedures, prepare flowcharting, perform coding and debug programs. Maintain and utilize application and programming documents in the development of code. Recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Create appropriate deliverables and develop application implementation plans throughout the life cycle.
• Looking for a strong engineer highly available and highly resilient payment gateway
• Design and implement payment gateway integrations that will be processing thousands of transactions a second
• Design and implement RESTful APIs for our payment devices
• Taking ownership of the features/components you work on - from development through deployment and verification, to setting up production monitoring.
• Must be able to write highly reliable code.
• Performing production support services as part of a regular on call rotation
• Future proof our payment services through scalability and re-design of key components as necessary such as migration from SQL to NoSQL.
• Refactor code to be more maintainable and testable.
• Test driven development and unit testing.
• Collaborates with business and technology teams to develop basic to moderately complex code for internal and external client software solutions. Designs, creates, and delivers routine to moderately complex program specifications for code development and support on multiple projects/issues with an advanced understanding of the application and/or area as it relates to assigned projects and how the functional area interacts with other functional areas.
• Performs corrective measures for moderately complex code deficiencies and escalates alternative proposals.
• Analyzes, modifies, and develops moderately complex code/unit testing in order to develop concise application documentation. Performs testing and validation requirements for basic to moderately complex code changes. Applies a full understanding of procedures, methodology and application standards to include Payment Card Industry (PCI) security compliance.
• Provides support to leadership for the design, development and enforcement of business/infrastructure application standards to include associated controls, procedures and monitoring to ensure compliance and accuracy of data.
• Conducts and provides basic billable hours and resource estimates on initiatives, projects and issues.
• Assists with on-the-job training and provides guidance to other developers.
• Provides assistance and support to high profile clients occasionally and serves as subject matter expert for the platform.
• Strong coding skills; Java is our language of choice
• Familiarity with MySQL and database design.
• Experience with API design
• Superior problem-solving skills and debugging capabilities
• Comfort with self-managing multiple high priority projects and working with complex, distributed systems
• Ability to work under pressure to conform to external standards and meet strict deadlines
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Bachelor's degree, or above, in computer science or other engineering discipline, or equivalent work experience
• JAVA Specifics - Java,XML/XSLT, Struts, Spring,JSP, J2EE, Eclipse IDE, Spring, Ibatis, Web Services, EJB Security, Transactions, ANT, AXIS, Design Patterns
Nice to have:
• Experience with Android application development.
• Embedded/MCU/ARM Cortex development, RTOS, C language experience.
Previous experience in payments industry, specifically working with EMVco or exposure to PCI/PTS standards would be very helpful but is not required
50 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $24/час
4+ years of professional experience as Java Developer. Worked on Java, Java EE, Hibernate, EJBs, Jsp, Spring Data, JPA, Spring Boot, REST apis, Angular and MySql. Contact me. Thanks
hi nice to meet u with more than 9 year in j2EE. So I can do it for u as best. thanks u in me. can we talk? thanks for visitting my profile. spring boot, jpa, security...
Hi, I’m experienced Java developer. I have experience in building application from the scratch. My specialization is webservices and api. I can work up to 15h/week. Thanks