Objective : To do a small PoC to capture the data from BLE -WIFI gateway to Eclipse HONO as backend IOT connectivity server to authenticate , identify, received event data over MQTT, parse the event data, store in Database and publish on simple dashboard.
Scope: Project scope as below
1) Creating a Microsoft Azure Free Account for this POC and configuration of required resources ( VM, DB, Storage, Apps Service, Function and any other as required.
2) Setup environment and install Eclipse Hono from eclipse website ([login to view URL])
3) Configuration & Development of HTTP/MQTT adapter
4) We will share complete specification of WIFI/BLE gateway, communication protocol. You should give us an static IP/Port, device ID, Auth ID to configure the device. We will do it and provide connectivity to hit an URL/IP on Azure.
5) There are two gateway and they will be configured in two different protocol -1) MQTT 2) HTTP
6) At server ( Hono on Azure) you need to create a page to do device registration.
6) You need to listen & received data from these gateway.
7) Parse the data field and store in database.
8)Create a simple web application with following
a) Login page with login /password/forget password/register etc
b) Landing page post successful login - first page ( dashboard) should have
i) provision to add logo ( jpg/png)
ii) Menu bar, Tab , Alert icon, message icon, support, contact and logout icon.
iii) Box to show the event data -
1) location ( hard-code) , Temp, Humidity, time stamp other field you received from gateway.
2) Graph to show historical temp and humidity for current day
3) Open Close status
These event will be sense by Ibeacon ( there are 3 ibeacon and two gateway) We will share the payload information - here is sample for your reference to make quote.
You will handover the MS Azure credentials ( Free account only) Source code of entire project in module .
Please share your best quote for this sample project. On successful trial/prototype, good chance we work for POC/MVP and final projects.