I need to add support to GraphQL in a project, but it has to follow the best market practices and have clean code.
1. Clon-e this repository: [login to view URL]
2. Create a new branch called "feat/graphql"
3. You are only authorized to edit in "src/main" folder
4. Create some tests for the login and signup route. I recommend using TDD (Test Driven Development).
Important: You should NOT REPLACE express. I want to be able to use express-rest-api and graphql at the same. Not in the same endpoint, of course. The reason for this is because I will need to use webhooks notifications and express-rest-api is very useful yet.
* Code-first ([login to view URL]:~:text=In%20contrast%2C%20code%2Dfirst%20(,attention%20to%20upfront%20schema%20design!)
* No prisma (database client ORM) required
* Use the best practices of Clean Code, DDD, etc.
* Implement the SignUp and Login route using GraphQL. The route using the rest API should still be available. GraphQL will use another endpoint.