We have a tool whose interface shouldbe as in the file. The page is of full width on desktop and need to be responsive. The pageshould be divided into two parts vertically.
1. There should be no IFRAMEs.
2. The page has a top menu (that we will place later) of height 51px, which is not included in attached image. Now put a blank top bar.
3. Thepage should be 100% height by default
4. The divider shouldbe a draggable handle to adjust width
5. On mobile the right section may go below left section
6. Left section by default have 3 coloumns, namely the label, A & B
7. The first row has label "Title" followed by textbox in column A and another in column B
8. Right to the 2nd text box, keep a + button
9. Row 2 has label "Color" followed by color picker widget in col A & B
10. Row 3 thas label "Type" and have select boxes in Col A & B
11. Row 4 has label Data followed by text boxes in in col A & B
12. On hitting tab in text boxes of column A should take user to text box in col B
13. On hitting enter on text box in any row in data section (row 4 onwards) should create a new text box in both col A & B
14. On hitting the + button to right of 1st row in step #8 should create a new column as in above description. ie, row 1 has text box, row 2 has colorpicker, row 3 has select, and all rows in data should have new text box
15. For left panel, at bottom we need minimum 4 buttons - Generate, Save, Upload & Reset
16. For each row for data (row5 onwards) we need two icon buttons buttons on left
a. Trash - removes current row
b. Clear - clear data in all textboxes in that row
17. Right section has a big placeholder image.
18. To theleft or right of the image, we need a bunch of fancy radio buttons. The site already uses iCheck plugin. [login to view URL]
19. Top right of right section, we need a print and download button. Theprint button is a clickable one and download is a dropdown menu
20. The existng website uses this template. [login to view URL] use the color theme
All bidders are requested to answer two questions from above description to consider the bid (just put asnswer like Q1: x, Q2:y where x andy are actual answers)
Q1. How many buttons we need on left pannel's bottom
Q2. Which item # says about download buton
#10 - A select means the select tag of HTML, not radio button
#19 Dropdown menu is not "select" tag in HTML. We needthe bootstraps nav-link dropdown with Lis and/or divs
10 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за ₹5300
Hello? I have read your job description very carefully and I have understood what you want. I have html5, bootstrap, jquery experienced for 8 years. I want to discuss with you via chat. Thanks you. James.