We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to build features and improve the performance and reliability of our systems as we scale our product and customer base.
As a team, we collaborate often with product managers and sales to ensure we are meeting our customers needs with the features we develop. An ability to communicate well remotely is key.
What you will be doing
• You’ll work with Product Managers and Engineers to conceptualize and build new features for our large (and growing!) customer base.
• You’ll actively own features or systems and define their long-term health, while also improving the health of surrounding systems.
• You’ll assist our skilled support team resolving production issues.
• You’ll develop & implement tests for ensuring the quality, performance, & scalability of our application.
• You’ll participate in code reviews to share and grow your knowledge as we improve our application.
• You’ll improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
What you should have
• 1-2 years experience working on a production-level code base
• 1-2 years experience with Python, familiarity with Flask or Django, or a similar backend language and framework
• Proven ability to adapt and learn new frameworks and languages
• You value readable, maintainable, and tested code
This is an ongoing task, where we'd like to work with one highly-qualified individual for about 30 hours per week for at least 4 months.
21 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $474
I have made projects on django like workshop management,personal blog,static sites etc since last 1 year along with front end and I am computer engineer too.
I am interested in your project. I have a detailed knowledge of django frameowrk. I will be able able to deliver it in [login to view URL] I am a good learner and will be able to gear up on the go. Thanks.