We need a prototype for a quiz game like OMG [login to view URL] or WOWW [login to view URL]
This should be completed in simple HTML5/JS. Please agree with us what libraries/frameworks you would like to use beforehand. We would like to keep things rather simple and don't go for things like react as we don't have that expertise in-house at the moment.
Please include in your proposal how long it will take you to complete this.
Specifically we would like the game to include the following functionality
(1) The game needs to be adaptable for different languages and should load texts in the user's locale (or English if that locale is not available)
(2) Display a load screen when the game is initialized
(3) After the game intialized request a list of quizzes from an external API to which you pass the selected locale. The list of quizzes will contain: Title, Subtitle, ID, Image
(4) When the user selects a quiz, switch to another screen
show a loading indicator
get the URL of the user's profile picture and convert it to base64
request result information from the API by passing the current locale, the user's name and the quiz ID to the backend. The API will return some HTML which will define the result "image" (essentially a collection of divs with absolute positioning) along with a result ID
replace a placeholder in the HTML with the base64 encoded user profile picture
show the rendered result HTML and remove the loading indicator
a share button should be shown on which the user can click triggering the [login to view URL] method. The image passed to that method will be a base64 screenshot of the result HTML (generating a picture of the quiz result). You can use html2canvas for this. The data will contain the quiz id, the user id, the user name as well as the result id that was returned from the API.
(5) If the user enters the app from a post that was previously shared you should read [login to view URL]() and send the user directly to (4) after the game has initialized