I currently use a CodiMD instance to organize my personal notes and documentation. I would like to add a "global search" feature that uses PostgreSQL to do a full text search on the 2000+ pages of text. I have detailed instructions for setting up CodiMD in a container as well as sample code that searches titles but does not support indexing, multiple terms, etc.
Here are the basic requirements:
* add a “Global search” box in a new “Search” tab after "Intro" and “History”; see [login to view URL]
* when the user enters a search, it is sent as: [login to view URL]
* allow simple Google-style searches, e.g.: digitalocean OR "digital ocean"
* bonus: sort search results by relevance
* bonus: show relevant excerpt(s) in search results
* bonus: display results page immediately and load results as they become available
8 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $22/час
Hello I have more than 15 years development experience and a great team, we can complete your project with clean code and best practices Can you send me a message? Then we can discuss the details Thank you.