We are 3 professionals based in London - looking to hire a remote dev to help us build a React/Redux and Express/MongoDB application.
As a first iteration this MVP should take around 3 months to built in staging and production environment. A technical test will be required by the candidate to fulfil which should take around 0.5 - 1 day to complete.
The chosen tech stack is the following:
For the client side:
- Styled Components (CSS in JS)
- We will adopt a component library as a start, such as: MaterialUI, Bootstrap
- To be deployed in Netlify - with the prospect of moving to AWS
- It will be unit tested (Jest) and E2E tested (Cypress)
For the server side:
- MongoDB / Mongoose
- To be deployed in Heroku with the prospect to be moved to AWS
12 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за £5/час
What Does the "TS" Image you attached Means? I went through the requirement that you mentioned. I will surely help you out. Ping me for more discussion. Our Website: [login to view URL] Thanks Murtuza