The job will be to integrate into an agile team integrating eCommerce into an existing production application. Architecture, lead development, DevOps etc will be managed by other team members.
Therefore the candidate must be comfortable:
a) working within an existing developer’s codebase.
b) following high standards such as DRY, commenting, efficient algorithm design etc.
c) participating in code reviews
d) following custom style guides
e) working within a development team
f) writing tests and test cases where needed
- Expertise in JS MVC
- Expertise in React / redux
- Expertise in designing application logic (‘backend’ logic) within JS
- Expertise with RESTful service implementation
- Expertise in full stack node development
- Mature experience in xHTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3.
- Must have strong knowledge of writing clean, well formatted, valid markup
- Strong experience with responsive development
- Strong knowledge of cross-platform & cross-browser compatibility
- Experience working with SASS or LESS
- At home with modern frontend tools: node, bower, grunt / gulp, etc.
Dev Ops and project Management
- Experience working with Git
- Comfortable in issue tracking software (JIRA)
- Good communication skills and comfortable being available for periodic status updates
Strong English skills necessary.
Candidate should be available immediately.