No freelancers from India and Pakistan please. Prefer candidates from Serbia or Russia or Eastern Europe.
Hint: you must answer ALL the questions in your bid listed at the bottom of this job post to be considered for an interview (boilerplate templates get trashed)
Apply if you want to develop something that will empower thousands of people every day!
Advanced skills - like absolutely guru status with:
• React JS including: Flux, Redux, Context, HoC, react Component Lifecycle
• Advanced CSS
• Must have experience in Node.js web application development, not just building websites.
Essential skills - must have's
• Strong experience w/ HTML5 & CSS3
• Strong experience and knowledge of React 16.x library
• 3y+ using technologies & libraries such as: Redux, (Re)Flux, React Context, Webpack, Rollup, Express
• Experience in using Redux in multi-components web-apps
• Experience in Client-Server architecture in Node.JS & React based apps is an advantage.
• Experience using and creating RESTful APIs using Node.JS & React
• Fluent English verbal and written communication skills
• university qualifications in mathematics or computer science.
Important, but not critical:
• Have used Atlassian Jira in the Cloud
All work is discussed in video conferencing with share screen so you will need to have a good webcam and solid internet connection in addition to your very fluent spoken English. Those short listed will be contacted for a video conference interview so we can meet you and see you communication skills.
You must be able to collaborate at least once a week with our lead developer based in UK time zone (GMT+1) in the evenings from 9pm to 11pm.
Independent, individual freelancers only. No intermediaries, no teams, no agencies considered.
Ideally looking for candidates that can do 30-40 hours per week. But if you are mega fast and experienced, I'll consider otherwise. I have 2 positions remaining - 1 already filled this week.
In your application, provide the following:
1) How many hours can you commit to work per week?
3) How much experience do you personally have with each of these: Redux, Context, HoC, react Component Lifecycle
4) How many years since you graduated from University?
5) What did you study? Bachelor/master? computers/science/mathematics?
6) What time zone are you in? UTC/GMT ?
Note: this is a Senior role, so you must have 10+ years IT Software development experience.
Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a video interview (working webcam essential) where you will be given code scenarios and asked to interpret what you are seeing and explain how you would approach developing something.
Join my team if you're the best - we're cutting edge!