Notice: We will not review template answers, only people who can reply with some previous work experience that relates directly to the project description below. Please start your reply with answering which testing framework we suggest you have experience with.
We are looking for a software engineer that has experience with setting up/maintaining automatic unit tests in a project. We’re looking for someone that understands the importance of BDD and TDD and the value that brings to a project in the long-term. You will share your previous experience with software developers to ensure effective unit test coverage and a robust test architecture.
* Skilled in BDD and TDD, and executable specifications
* Experience with Node.js and web frameworks such as Hapi or Express
* Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest, Mocha or Chai
* Methodical and detail oriented
* Some experience with Jenkins desired, for CI/CD