The purpose is to convert a json to csv with the following modifications:
* Using the value in "contract_decimals" move the decimal in "balance" that many spaces to the left
* Create new field called "percent" and sum the values in "balance" to create a percent of the total balance
* Define new variable (in the sample I used 30000) and multiply this variable by the "percent" for new field called "award"
* Only fields in the sample output should be listed
* Output should be csv
* Bash preferred, if it is faster for you to use different language, let me know in advance
Input and Output sample attached.
14 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $94
I can work with you tranform the json to csv quickly in Bash. I'd do it quickly with Python but if you want I can do it with Bash quickly too Ping me in chat. Thanks
Hello! How much records do you need to process that way? I can make a PHP script for that. It will be probably a bit slower then pure Bash, but will work without problems and is easy to edit. Alexander
I have experience and good grip on converting files you need to convert json to csv .I can do your task quickly and in smart budget. Also i can show you my some previous work contact me Thank you !