What we need (In a nutshell):
1. Install keycloak (V13.x) your the computer
2. Create a React Native client ( use the [login to view URL] library )
3. Implement Registration ( First name, Last name, email address ) on the mobile
4. Store a “registered flag” on the mobile client so that the next time the app is opened the login screen will show up
5. Implement Login / Logout on the mobile
6. Create documentation with all parameters which need to be set in the keycloak server
7. Upload the code to GitHub
• All communication between mobile client and server must be secured with OAuth.
• All security recommendation as of the formidable lib must be implemented
• No offline token should be used
• No additional libraries for state management ( eg. Redux etc. ) must be used
This could potentially be a long term partnership. We'll need someone who is easy to communicate with.
Thank you for your proposal!