We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of high-quality applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working with a team of other engineers and developers working on different layers of the platform. You will also get an opportunity to work on back-end API and web-app front-end.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
• Translate designs and wireframes into pixel perfect high-quality code
• Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
• Develop and support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
• Excellent computer science fundamentals, with knowledge of data structures and algorithms adds bonus value
Kotlin, Room Database, Rx-Java, Co-routines, Material Designing, Firebase, MVVM, Git lab.
Required Experience and Qualifications
• 1-3years of experience is required.
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Job Type: Freelancer