For 2 cup coffee the above entries are to be multiple of 2. For Carasse the above entries are to be multiple of 4. For Rinse the above entries to keep it always as 10 and only for 2 cups the rinse value should be multiple of 2.
Start (Run the Application)
Initialise the display
Disable the controls and simulator
• Check for the machine is properly shutdown
If not go to reset step and heating up
If ok go to heating up
• Check the water level and wait for required water level.
• After heating up do the rinse.
• Check for the threshold level water, milk and bean. If all are OK update status as Ready to Brewing, else check for threshold level and update the message as per process step table Threshold Levels
• After heating up and rinse process go to the brewing Coffee.
Allow the user to make a coffee selection and Wait for the type selection. Once type is selected the brewing coffee should proceed as Grinding, Brewing and Dispensing.
Do the brewing coffee as per the process steps table.
Completion of brewing should do the rinse and check for the threshold levels where user can go for next operation.
On power off the machine should do the rinse and should stop the program.
Power Shutdown (VI Abort)
[login to view URL]
Proper Shutdown? = TRUE
Total Cups = 0