We need to develop a custom interface which displaying measurements outputted from a thickness gauge.
About the thickness gauge:
• The gauge uses probes to measure layer thickness in one axis.
• Currently the software only displays layers from the top down, top wall thickness, ID/air gap between walls, lower wall thickness (see attached)
• Can be connected via USB or ethernet cable
• Software interfaces directly with the instruments DLL files.
The interface/program needs the following functionality:
• Calculate and display tube OD and average Wall thickness
• It will need to have an option for 1 probe, and 2 probes.
• Average function that will calculate the average for the last 1 or 100 measurements.
• Location to input tube measurements and tolerances
• Proposed layout attached
• The result on the screen should highlight by colour (red or green) when the measurement is in(green) or out (red) of spec.
Hello sir I am computer engineer and certified labview architect and embedded developer i made many projects related to gauges and others so may I can help you.. thanks
21 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за €537
Can we discuss in detail? I believe I could swiftly surpass your expectations for this role. I look forward to discussing your needs and what I can offer in further detail. Thank you for your consideration
Hi, Good Day. I've checked the requirement carefully. I am Huyen from Vietnam. I am very familiar to the LabVIEW. I am sure I can finish this project as you want. I'd like to discuss more detail via chat. Thanks.