I am looking for a landscape architect who can help with a a design of 0.5 acre portion on a larger mountain lot.
Highlights: The lot is a located in a south part WY. Elevation 6750 ft, vegetation zone 5a .0.5 area has been excavated / leveled recently (bare ground). I am planning to place there two buildings in the future.
- Experience with landscaping mountain lots (this is a must!)
- Being creative. I am looking for a professional to help me decide how to arrange the area (what would be optimal, where, how big, etc.) rather than me to tell him what I want and where exactly.
- Ability to read TOPO maps
- Ability to work on DWG files (I will provide a TOPO map in this format.
- US based, ideally in central states.
- recommend location for buildings, color, etc.
- recommend location and type of vegetation (grass, bushes, trees) suitable for this region
- optimal design providing privacy, and comfort of living. This includes potentially: driveway - shape, materials, fences, external lights, gazebo / grill? pathways?, parking spot for RV
- I don't need fancy visualizations
If interested, please respond with examples of similar work completed in the past. A few words about your background and accomplishments will be greatly appreciated.
15 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $32/час
Well let me start by saying I’m from Iowa but I’m willing too travel just too make sure I can Put a smile on another persons face ABC stands for AFFORDABLE BEAUTIFUL & CREATIVE
Hi, I express my keen intrest on your project, I know what you need, i have extensive professional experience as landscape architect. Text me, and let us talk. I need more informations.
I am an Designer Web .. For this job .. I very interested Relevant Skills and Experience I'll make a landscape design with Ps with object the nice pic at around
Hello ,, i am a new landscape designer , i have a 2 years of experience in the field. i wish to co-operate with you to improve my experience in mountain landscaping field