Experienced web development team or full stack engineer wanted to develop a landing page builder.
The web portal comes with a dashboard of pre-designed card templates for users to customize and build landing pages with. The dashboard has been built to about 50% completion by another freelancer so you will pick up from there. They couldn’t complete it due to management issues but will support a smooth transition of the project to the next developer and provide the current code and documentation.
The landing page builder core modules and functions include:
- User dashboard for editing cards and cross-linking Instagram post like the [login to view URL] tool
- WYSIWYG preview
- Multiple campaign creation and content archiving
- Page and content analytics such as views, clicks, click-through rate, historical graphs, etc.
- Page and card scoring function that calculates the size and frequency of cards added to a page
- User registration and email + social login
- User account management
- APIs integration
- CRM system integration
- Customer billing/payment processor (subscription-based)
- Super admin portal with BI dashboard
The template editor within the dashboard comes with a form for accepting user custom content and a preview pane for user to see their edits in real-time such as the inspiration here: [login to view URL]
The remaining work to be done include:
- Complete the below tasks in sprint 1 within 2 weeks or less as the product launch date is planned for early February:
--- Integrate the old [login to view URL] board into a new board or a similar tool for your team to manage the backlog and tasks
--- Fix all pending front-end issues from the current demo. They include but not limited to image files replacement, font styling and other minor adjustments.
--- Fix all pending back-end or functional issues from the current demo
--- Implement some other cosmetic and functional changes
The complete issues and changes list will be provided.
- Develop and deliver the remaining modules below:
--- Pending card template editors
--- Classifieds web pages listing user generated cards
--- Data analytics and reporting in the user dashboard
--- Billing system for free/paid user segmentation
--- AWS cloud hosting
--- Dashboard optimisation for mobile responsiveness
--- Super admin dashboard
The following have been prepared and are available for your onboarding and use:
- Front-end and user back-end UI wireframes on Balsamiq
- Front-end and user back-end UI mockups no Figma
- Requirements list in Google Sheets
- Current issues documentation
Essential Skills & Experiences:
- [login to view URL]
- QA testing
- Good practice of precise software development protocols and workflows
- Good communication and technical writing skills
- Good knowledge of UX either by the front-end dev or QA staff. Very important!
- Great attention to detail. Very very important!
- Add ‘We value UX’ in your proposal to confirm you’ve read this brief
Your team should be agile oriented, flexible to adapt and implement any sudden changes.