We need 23 x PR4, 5 x PR5 and 2 x PR6 RELEVANT one way links to our website from English websites related to certain keywords. Home page links are preferred when possible.
Project is to be completed within a month at a rate of approximately 7 links per week, giving a total of 30 links.
• Links must be indexable by Googlebot and may not have any page restrictions like rel="nofollow" on the link, [url removed, login to view] blocking, framed or cloaked pages
• Quality relevant sites only! no spamming, no scraped content, no link farms, FFA's, blogs, guest books, web rings or paid sites, no gambling, porn or dating sites, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, hacker, black hat etc
• Only English websites
• Fully developed websites - no "under construction"
• One link per domain: links must be from different Class-C IP addresses
• No sites that require ongoing payments
• One-way non-reciprocal links
• Links must be permanent and active
• No graphics (only text links)
• No links in sections named ‘sponsored links’ or similar
• Links from websites already linking to our site will not be counted
• No more than 30 links on the link page in question
• Links must be static html links including the chosen target keywords in anchor text to desired page on our site.
• The page where the backlinks to my site are placed need to be PR4+ and need to have a recent Google cache.
• If you read all these requirements, write the word "woohoo" on the PMB.
Payment for this job will be done with an initial deposit with progress and final payment following approvals.
PROCESS (HOW IT WILL WORK)
1. You will provide all proposed link data in an Excel Spreadsheet which will include:
a. Proposed Link-Site URL
b. Site Name
c. Site Type
d. Google Page Rank
e. IP Address
2. We will then approve the links
3. You then submit the information to the approved sites
4. Provide us with the following data when the links are successfully added in an Excel sheet:
a. Site title
b. Site PR
c. Link URL (the URL where our link is located)
d. Page PR
e. Anchor text
f. Date submitted
g. Date accepted
h. IP address