I need someone to write down the entire play with the combination of various roles. This should be fully automated without any human intervention.
It should be able to do the following
1. Stop services (using systemctl) or stop using the scripts ( if any custom scripts being used by the application team). This should be defined the inventory file.
2. Check if Vm is subscribed to the satellite or not. This includes verifying the proper katello certificate
3. Run Yum Update
5. Reconnect and start services or start application using the script mentioned in the host files.
6. Initial post check or verification like verifying the ports or process name mentioned the host file for a particular host
7. Send communication about the patching completed.
All the custom details like scripts or service to be used for stopping/ starting the services. Port / service verification details or the communication email details in host files.
7 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $177
Hello dear customer, I will be glad to help you as I have worked for several years automating the deployment of several complex applications in Linux servers. Let's talk more details about your project.