Hello System Administrator,
I want a centralized authentication server with the following details.
1. This centralized authentication server will be gateway to the all other servers that we have. So all available servers with their login credentials will be stored in a Database.
2. Now we will add different users in the centralized server as sudo users. These users are actually employee of our organization working as system administrator. We want this because we don't want to reveal root passwords of our other servers. To root access to other server, they need to login as sudo user in the centralized authentication server and then they will connect to desired server using SSH password less login.
3. We need a graphical user interface to add users and servers inside the centralized authentication server.
4. In the centralized authentication server, every midnight cron should run for the following things.
A. cron will reset SSH keys for each employee or users. Now cron will copy those keys to other servers whether those users has given access. The previous keys need to be deleted also.
B. Then restart the SSH service for all servers.
5. It would be nice, if it could be done using PHP/MySQL web interface. I am open to any readymade or opensource solution.