We need help in converting our Kafka cluster to Docker images and deploying them in existing Kubernetes cluster. The Kafka cluster consists of the following nodes:
1. Kafka brokers (KFK1, KFK2, KFK3)
2. Zookeeper nodes (ZK1, ZK2)
3. Kerberos server (KDC)
1. Docker images for Kafka broker, Zookeeper and Kerberos server
2. A Readme file that documents how to run these dockers to join and scale in the existing Kubernetes cluster, and any changes required to the Kubernetes configuration
1. There is no HDFS or any other Hadoop services running in the cluster other than Kafka and Zookeper. The preference is for setting up a stand-alone Kafka cluster (without using any commercial distributions like HortonWorks or Cloudera).
2. Kafka brokers should be available from outside. i.e., data can be pushed and pulled from any network into and from the Kafka brokers.
3. We will provide you the non-Docker installation scripts that we are currently using to setup and configure Kerberos server
Host OS: CentOS 7
6 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $255
Hi! Thanks for wonderful opportunity! And you can finish your job in 5 days with me. Please feel comfortable to discuss anything further with me, and you can start your project NOW. Thank you. Lao
Have a experience building the kafka muliti-node cluster in In cloud environments, i will ensure to deliver the project within timeline . Have a exposure on the devops tools