As a Linux System Administrator you will:
- Update and secure virtualized WordPress web server platform
- Deploy new virtual servers as needed
- Support diverse range of systems (databases, Linux systems)
- Take active role in planning upgrades to meet needs of client
- Provide detailed reports of all tasks done
To qualify you must have the following:
- BS degree in computer science
- At least 5 years of server and network administration experience on Unix/Linux based operating systems
- Knowledgeable of WordPress and code management systems (version control or git)
- Have experience administering virtual private networks
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, transparency and honesty is required
- Be an organized and detail-oriented person and complete tasks as requested in a timely manner
To be considered for interview, be sure to place "Ola Diza" on the first part of your bid then include your timezone (ex. EST, EET, etc.).
44 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $22/час
"Ola Diza ( IST time zone ) Hello, I can be of help, im sreejith. I have around 8 years experience in this field. You can check the reviews and i can send my resume to you to have a look. Thank you.