Project is for network specialist / engineers only! Please bid if you have done this before.
Background: We are begining to sell L2 DSL and NBN Internet services.
The inbound DSL/NBN connection from the AAPT and to network at Hope Island on the Gold Coast will be delivered over a vlan into our main firewall/switch which then passes all LNS/LT2P traffic
We will need LNS/L2TP + Radius Server for authentication (Radius is already setup and operative)
There will be 2 classes of DSL/NBN we offer:
1) Full Internet with Static IP
2) Full Internet with Dynamic IP
1) Provide network diagram of proposed installation and how traffic flows.
2) Install LNS/LT2P Server
3) Integrate with existing Radius Server (existing)
4) Require details on how to configure LT2P accounts for DSL/internet access.
5) Need to specify which accounts have Static External IP address (our existing radius will cater for this via our management system, which uses RADIUS).
6) Need instructions to troubleshoot common issues
7) Need reports / log instructions for common reports requests.
8) Onsite access will be needed at our premises at Hope Island for hardware installation, configuration and ongoing support.
### if we are missing any components to please advise and suggest ###
We would like the LNS, CISCO and Radius services (already) to be provided on servers running Debian server, if possible. If we MUST use Cisco to get what we need then we will buy the Cisco equipment - please provide advice on models and specifications of Cisco equipment required. Ongoing system and project management work will be available.
5 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $567
I am working as network specialist with European ISP,please see completed and ongoing projects along with resume for testimony ,ask me as many questions and I would be happy to assist you on this