We require a set up of a Reverse Proxy using NGINX with CertBot (LetsEncrypt).
As shown on the concept the following steps have to be done.
- Generate SSL Certificate using CertBot (LetsEncrypt) on the Dedi with Reverse Proxy on Step 2.
- Push Certificates to Public VPS
- Use Tor/Onion Domain/Connection between Dedi and Public VPS for a additional layer of security.
- Set up "Snakeoil SSL (Self-Signed-Certificate)" for the .onion domain in order to encrypt connection over throughout the proxy chain.
- Set up Caching of ALL possible content on the Dedi AND the Public VPS
All further details will be discussed over Chat. The Project might seem a lot of work, I'm sure it can be done within a few hours as it's very straight forward to set up.