Hello, I work as a volunteer in an emotional support and suicide prevention NGO. We get about 10,000 calls every day, in which people let off steam for about 30 to 90 minutes.
We currently use softphones installed on the computer but I would like to place a SIP proxy and run a webphone in the browser.
For that I will need an executable docker-compose file or detailed instructions for:
- inputs SIP parameters as ip, login and password
- button to connect
- disconnect button
- button to answer the call
- button to end the connection
- no need to make calls, just receive calls
- it doesn't have to look nice, I will adapt the frontend to our internal application.
- you can use sipjs, jssip or any other open source SIP library.
a backend application to access the frontend, it can be nginx but it needs to be configured
- an example asterisk server
- running on port 5060 with UDP
- a configured extension
- SIP proxy / gateway
- A SIP proxy or gateway to connect the web application to an asterisk server via UDP
- Can use any open source SIP proxy / gateway
- all used libraries and tools must be open source
- we need all source codes for that project
3 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $260
Hi, it's interesting project. I already have developed webrtc phone and i have ready solution for webrtc2sip proxy (sip proxy). Contact me for discuss details. Thanks.