I need a simple tutorial about how to use IBM Connect:Direct and IBM Sterling File Gateway.
1. Download trial installation for SFG and CD on Redhat/Centos Unix --> this step requires an IBM account, which I don't have.
2. Basic system configuration
3. Sample file transfer between two C:D nodes
4. Setting up SFG tor C:D
5. Sample file transfer between a C:D node and SFG
6. Configuring C:D nodes for clustering
7. Sample file transfer between a C:D cluster and SFG
8. Basic usage of File Agent
9. Securing CD with Secure Plus
10. Logging and monitoring
I expect a 10 pages PDF guide, in clear English, with URLs and sample configuration code, comments, etc.
Before I award the project I will need one topic as a free sample, to make sure you're the right person.
The max budget for this tutorial is $150
Please do not bid if you expect more, or if you don't agree the terms entirely.