Writing a tutorial on how to install and configure Foreman, Puppet and Lets Encrypt
Оплачивается при доставке
Project Description: Writing an Advanced Tutorial on Installing and Configuring Foreman, Puppet, and Lets Encrypt
- How to install everything from scratch (Foreman, Puppet, Lets Encrypt)
- How to configure everything in order to make it work (remote management of various clients)
- How to renew and configure new Lets Encrypt certificates (in order to keep the system work)
- step-by-step instructions, explanations, and best practices for the installation and configuration process
- visual aids such as screenshots should be included to help users understand the process better
- tutorial should be delivered in PDF format for easy reference and accessibility
- the ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of these tools and be able to explain complex concepts in a clear and concise manner (if needed)
- the tutorial should also provide troubleshooting tips and solutions for common issues that users may encounter during the installation and configuration process
- the tutorial should be well-structured and organized, making it easy for users to follow along and implement the steps
- the tutorial should be delivered within the discussed timeframe
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS on a VPS
- Fixed IP with rDNS set up
Project is successfully competed if Foreman & Puppets master/client configuration works flawlessly on the mentioned VPS with Win10, Win11, MacOS and Ubuntu 20.04 clients and above. All agents have to pass puppet agent --test without errors. All this will be tested.
ID проекта: #37209252
17 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за €154
Hi Sir, As a highly skilled and experienced, I am confident that I can provide the high-quality work you need , i am ready to start the work right away. Thank you.
Hello Dear, I am a cybersecurity engineer and I am well experienced with writing cybersecurity articles, i have read your description, and i can write articles on those mentioned subjects, just contact me.