Hi, I’m looking for a graphic designer that can improve the aesthetics of my online product bundle. I need a designer that can create a logo with a subtitle and improve the aesthetics of my e-book, audiobook and supplementary documents. I’ve written a book on music theory and melodic composition called “CatchaMelody Volume 1” and it references a pdf document set of illustrated piano scales. I plan to have an e-book and an audiobook version of the book so the audiobook will also need an illustrated table of contents or a single document containing a list of time-stamps for each chapter and concept definition. I need all documents, e-book and logo to share a common theme and aesthetic. I need two logos, one for my overall business that states “CatchaMelody” and the other for the front cover of my e-book and audiobook that contains the sub-title “Volume 1” bellow the “CatchaMelody” logo; so both the e-book and audiobook cover art will state “CatchaMelody Volume 1.” Bellow is a list of everything I need for my online product bundle. This is not a children’s book. My Intended demographic are males, ages 18 to 35 who are interested in music production for EDM and hip hop.
1. “CatchaMelody” Logo
2. “CatchaMelody” Logo with subtitle: “Volume 1”
3. Audiobook front cover: front cover will display logo, subtitle and the word “Audiobook” with other graphic elements
4. E-book front cover and back cover: front cover will display logo with subtitle and other graphic elements, back cover will display book-blurb which is located in the manuscript and other graphic elements.
5. E-book manuscript: manuscript file will contain front and back cover, each page of manuscript will have improved format, font, alignment, color and graphic elements. Images will be enlarged to show detail and will be labeled correctly. Image files will be provided in separate file. Manuscript contains instructions for when to insert the correct images in-between each paragraph. Images contain the correct titles bellow them in the manuscript. All Instruction need to be deleted from final version: manuscript contains separate instructions for audiobook narrator and separate instructions for graphic designer. Barcode image needs to be inserted into the back cover of e-book. Manuscript will be provided as a Pages file and pdf file. Manuscript is 153 pages and 24,860 word count.
6. Piano Scale Illustrations: each piano scale sheet will display logo and have improved format, font, alignment, color and graphic elements. The examples of each piano scale illustration displays the correct notation and numbering system. Use each first draft as a starting point: same colors should be used as displayed in each scale illustration; blue, green, black and white. A small arrow in the form of a triangle should appear bellow or above each note in the scale to indicate that key's letter or number. There are 12 different documents in the piano scale illustration pdf set and they reference each other by page number.
7. Audiobook table of contents: a single document will be created to display audiobook time-stamps of each chapter and concept definition. Document will share the same font and graphic elements used in e-book and supplementary documents.
If interested in this project, please let me know who long you think it will take you to complete everything except for the audiobook table of contents. The final time-stamps for the audiobook table of contents document will be provided when the voice actor finishes the audiobook narration. If the voice actor cannot provide the time-stamps before the graphic designer completes numbers 1-6, then I will need to create a new job post or contact you at a later date to request the audiobook table of contents document. I would like to work with the same graphic designer if this is the case so please do not delete project files. Graphic designer will need to provide all project files for each document and document set. Thank you!