I am needing a logo designed for my new financial planning firm. I want to have a modern touch, but a simple and visually appealing logo. I would like to have something similar to the image I've attached, but am open to a few different iterations and would also like a watermark and more brandable version to put on merchandise potentially. One important thing I want is that I'd like to make sure the pie chart does not look like a piece of pizza or make it look like a restaurant logo due to common pizza logos like this. I also want it to be accurate in proportion, an actual 90/10 pie so that it matches the messaging. The icon can be similar to what I've provided, or a circle chart instead of a pie chart. Feel free to play with shading via lines through it or other means to experiment with what looks best. I'm relying on you to bring your expertise to the design and make it all tie together well, yet remain simple and visually easy/relaxing to look at.
In addition, I attached another iteration where the 90% maybe could be shaded?
The fonts are cool in a style sense, but I am open to other fonts if there are more professional but equally modern versions of simliar fonts. I also like the balance between the fonts, so keep those elements, but feel free to show me other fonts if they're a better fit.
As far as color, please provide me with some guidance. I like simple and blue and yellow appeal to me for some reason. I want it to be easy to put on marketing collateral as well as web and design applications. I know colors carry psychological meanings, so please help me weigh this decision by suggesting a couple color palettes and I can pick from those.
For context of my business and the logo, I chose "The Other 90 Financial" to emphasize that christians often hang their hat on 10% as the gold standard to Biblical giving and stewardship. As a financial planner and Christian, I plan to help people learn how to honor God with the other 90% that we seem to have written off as our own. Instead of a transactional and legalistic view of giving that adheres to a rule or a percentage but like God is our business partner, I'm inviting Christians to explore, learn, and open their hearts and minds to God so that he can tell them how to manage ALL of their money. I believe God owns it all, and my heart is revealed much more in the way I handle the 90 than the way I handle the 10. Not sure if that helps you when designing, but I though context may be helpful.
58 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $73
hi sir i read u want a logo designed for my new financial planning firm and i read details and i will do nice logo as u need which u describe in project sir please choose me