1. Environment: MacOS latest
2. Use case:
1) I drop html files into a folder regularly;
2) I need a converter to convert the html files to pdf files (file name unchanged) whenever the html file is detected.
3) I can make simple configuration of pdf, such as pagiated or just a single full page.
3. Possible solutions:
1) I have Automator (from MacOS system) and Hazel (automation tool);
2) Applescript with wkhtmltopdf or pandoc, but I don't know how to make it work in batches;
2 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $33
I can provide you a simple Automator workflow that will convert your HTML files into PDF using wkhtmltopdf. Do you have it installed? Could you show me your HTML file sample? Roman