Do you want to shape the world of eCommerce with us?
Our Magento projects are some of the biggest in the Magento world. We work with market leaders, like T-Mobile, Continental, and 3M, who perceive technology as their key component to success. We are also a Professional Solution Partner of Magento. Our solutions are based on the newest tech stack and the most trendy solutions, like Kubernetes, Cloud, and PWA. Currently, we focus on creating applications based on microservices in a distributed architecture.
What is Divante?
Divante is a technology company headquartered in Wrocław providing top-notch eCommerce solutions and products for both B2B and B2C segments. We provide the best solutions for our clients every day and specialize in sophisticated integration projects trying to connect hardcore IT with good product design and UX.
Right now we are expanding our Magento teams with Magento Developers (both Standard and Senior).
What will you be doing?
- Working on cutting-edge platforms and technologies such as Magento Commerce, PWA and Kubernetes
- Implementing high-quality solutions in close cooperation with the project team (PM, Leader, developers, Business Analysts, QA, UX)
- Caring for the technological part of the project (continuous deployment), quality and security of the application
- Designing and implementing specific architecture systems with the support from the Lead Developer
- Working in SCRUM in 2-week sprints
- Providing technological knowledge to our clients or focusing your efforts on technological development - up to you
What are our main requirements for a Standard Developer?
- Great knowledge of PHP 7 and PSR standards
- Commercial experience in creating Magento based apps
- Creating unit and integration tests using PHPUnit
- Good understanding and usage of design patterns and good practices e.g. OOP, SOLID, YAGNI, KISS, DRY
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with RESTful or SOAP Web Services
- Proficiency with MySQL
- Strong basics of networking, confidence with Linux operating system
- Functional knowledge of GIT
- Experience in using Agile methodologies
- Strong English skills (both written and spoken)
Additionally, to be a Senior, you need:
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases like ElasticSearch
- Experience with cache systems like Varnish and Redis
- Good Code Review skills
- Experience in integrations with external systems e.g. ERP, WMS, CRM, PIM, ESB
What else would be appreciated on both positions?
- Knowledge of Magento Commerce, Cloud, OMS
- Experience with Messages brokers like RabbitMQ
- Advanced or upper-intermediate German skills would be appreciated