Our Magento store [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] (Version 126.96.36.199) was shut down for a while due to some organizational changes within our
company and due to problems with the partner who had created our store. Now it's up again. That is why we are looking for a new, long term
cooperation with a new partner.
The core of our store is it's connector to an external content provider. All product data and product sheets, stock availibilites as well as our buying prices were
programmed to being fetched via FTP from that external source. The product catalogue provided from that source has more than 4 million SKU.
Most crucial to our project is a significant improvement in loading times (page loading times when navigating through categories and/or doing an Ajax search).
The store is working. Purchases can be done. All payment options, including Paypal, are working properly, only the connector for credit card payments
needs to be fixed.
A brief outline of what to do:
I Fixing issues with current set up:
A. Migrate Magento Version 188.8.131.52 to latest version Magento 2.3.5
B. Minor changes in design of landing page and product pages
C. Fixing issues with current data model:
1. Import mechanism for new products does not work properly anymore. No new products, which are added to the external content source, are being importedto the shop at the moment
2. Automatic price import for existing products via FTP from that external source does not work properly anymore
3. Very bad loading times; Product catalogue has more than 800K SKU
4. Setting up a rule for "old products". Example: in case one SKU in our shop has not been updated for the past x months in price or availibility,
that SKU needs to be automatically set to "End of life" and has to be automatically taken out of the product catalogue in order to avoid a useless
increase in the number of shop products which will improve loading times
II. Setting up a new store front for our sister company
We have a second company which does not have a store at the moment. Please check [login to view URL]
Once all from I is done, we will need the Print-A-Tree store to be duplicated and re designed into a new, second storefront for our company EDICO within the same Magento installation.
EDICO has the same product catalogue as Print-A-Tree and targets the same customers but in an international context; EDICO is selling globally, while Print-A-Tree only sells within Germany.
So the only dirrence will be that the EDICO storefront will need multilingual data sheets. These will be provided to our partner in English, Italian, Spanish and Danish.
1. 3 Milestones will be defined and paid as I A.+B., I C (1-4.) and II - you either can bid only on I or II or on the full project, I and II
2. NDA needs to signed
3. German support is preferred but not insisted on
4. Partner needs to be able to show at least 3 reference Magento projects
5. Partner needs to have operated in market for more than 5 years
6. Partners, who are registered Adobe/Magento partners, are clearly preferred
7. All changes need to be documentated in the source code