We are a full stack Ecommerce company that plans, implements, and deploys all types of online projects.
We currently operate in the following verticals:
- Ecommerce website development and maintenance
- Building name brands (private label products)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Social media marketing
- All forms of digital marketing
- E-products & digital goods
- E-books & educational products
- And, any product or project that is sold through the internet
Due to the complexity of our product offering, we implemented a digital ecosystem of departments that have different functions.
There are a number of different processes, applications, and systems we use to make everything work like a well oiled machine.
A highly engaged pressnes of management is required to ensure everyone is doing their job as instructed and efficiently.
Project manager responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Recruiting new employees
- On-boarding new employees
- Training new employees
- Ensuring all departments are meeting their deadlines and adhering to our policies
- Maintaining detailed, well organized, records of all department progress
- Conducting structured meetings with department heads
- Overseeing all operations and reporting to CEO
This position requires a high level of dedication and attention to detail.
You would be responsible for ensuring that all operations are working efficiently and reporting to the CEO directly.
Please only apply if you have managerial experience!