Inversiones & Insa, seeks to expand in the automotive market in Germany, specifically Frankfurt, therefore we are looking for a highly committed person with a command of the German language.
Make personal appointments: they have to be created in an electronic calendar and confirmed in writing to the people involved, they also need to be maintained (rescheduled, reminded, etc.);
- Deal with providers, mostly in the Frankfurt area (shops, etc.);
- Research on the internet, prepare memos compiling the information found, look for the most appropriate product or service, deal with the salesperson in charge, etc.
- Willing to go the extra mile: not only looking to finalize the task but finalizing it with the highest possible quality.
- Proficiency in German to be able to communicate in this language: make phone calls, write emails, etc;
- Be able to call to Germany via telephone, skype or any other means;
- Resilient personality, ability to work independently and find solutions alone;
- Ability to find solutions friendly and diplomatic while firm enough;
- Attention to detail, in order to avoid typos, mistakes, etc;
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently;
- Must be able to work independently and proactively on assigned projects;
- Proactive in anticipating needs and problems before they arise.