Are you a self managed, hard working individual that wants to grow their career and absorb marketing knowledge from a successful performance marketing professional with more than 12+ years of experience?
If the answer is yes, I want to invite you to work closely with me to grow businesses through strategic, performance-oriented marketing campaigns that deliver unique customer experiences.
Your main activity is to ensure the coordination and progress of marketing activities on all ongoing projects. (both internal as well as partner-based projects)
Note: this is a remote job.
- Work closely with the marketing manager, assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies
- Daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of ongoing activities
- Market research (creating customer avatars, competition analysis)
- Collaborate with and manage external team members (freelancers)
- Various small marketing activities (uploading ads, emails)
- Taking notes of meetings and turning them into actionable tasks
- Creating presentations
- Great English (you’ll work on both EN and RO projects)
- Excellent research skills (Google is your best friend)
- Good knowledge of how online marketing works
- Familiar with ad platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads)
- Experience working with Google Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Worked with multiple marketing tools (e.g. Mailchimp)
- Self-managed and well organized
- Canva / Photoshop
- Copywriting skills
- Project management tools (e.g. Asana, Trello)