New site needs a marketing strategy to target its audience. It has several core customer groups:
- Hobby diy fixer-uppers
- Sellers of projects that are not finished (car/bike/ restorations that the seller cannot finish or has lost interest in) can also incorporate furniture and other projects
- Audience segments interested in upcycling, refurbishment, decoupage etc
The audience currently is one that uses eBay, Gumtree, Etsy, Facebook and other localised forums/classified advert sites.
We want to have a marketing strategy which outlines:
- Which channels to go after (think Traction by Gabriel Wynberg)
- What type of ads and what networks we should use
- Blog posts/articles - what should they cover, length etc
- SEO backlinks - the types of sites we could approach for links
- Costs to achieve traction in the above channels
- PR opportunities
The strategy should be based on a low-expenditure model, to generate as much interest as possible so creative thought around social networks would be welcome. The strategy should be robust enough to generate at least 500 users in under six months.
Also, this should be for the UK only to start off with. We are not interested in just SEO agencies and will pay close attention to individuals who have experience in executing marketing strategies for new sites.
If you are able to, we may ask you to execute the strategy you come up with.
We will share the site and further details once you are successful.