Responsible for both service package planning and coordinating with sales. This includes managing the service package throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working on marketing campaigns, to deliver winning service packages. It also includes working with sales, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. This role's responsibilities include ensuring that the service package and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
>This would be an ongoing project.
- market research
- developing marketing campaigns
- monitoring the product lifecycle and tracking customer wants/needs to create recommendations for improving package offerings
- supporting sales staff & objectives
>The Right Candidate is:
- high energy
- fluent English
- **positive attitude**
- positive phone demeanour
- enjoys problem-solving
- passionate about / interested in marketing and product management
- highly organized
- Strong Research & Writing Skills
- Can Analyze Qualitative Research To Create Conclusions
- Works Quickly on the Computer
- Learns Quickly
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized service features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and re-selling opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the service product
- Perform service product demos to customers
- Consult on pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Develop sales collateral
- Develop marketing campaigns
- Brief the sales force on package offering development on an as-needed basis
- Act as a leader within the company
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Marketing and/or Product Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- bonus: 2+ years of experience in a job in a marketing/sales agency; Demonstrated success launching and improving products or service packages
$2 to $3.48 per hour
Our time zone is UTC -7, PDT (Pacific Daylight Time, Vancouver BC Canada)
Required days: Monday to Friday from approx 10am to 1pm PST; additional hours as needed
Approx. 12 hours per week to start immediately.
Hours to be increased as needed.
We have been providing sales and marketing agency services to Canadian Businesses for 7+ years.