We’re a global media firm creating a written documentary of President Obama’s legacy to American Women in politics. We’re interviewing 44 women who supported Obama in his life, campaigns and administration. These are high profile women including senators and congresswomen. This person must have an executive presence and a high level of professionalism.
We’re looking for a Virtual Executive Assistant to perform the following duties:
• Source and identify email and other direct contact information for the executive women (or their assistants ) to be interviewed.
• Help compile leads or identify new women to be interviewed as necessary, sourcing their or their assistant's contact info.
• Contact by email or calls to the women and/or their assistants, scheduling a Discovery Call with the Author using Calendly etc.
• Send sales pitches to the leads. Respond to them as necessary.
• Help to confirm women interviews. Schedule them accordingly. Setup conference calls.
• Help to organize the document repository and maintain document organization/file system.
• Coordinate as necessary between women/author/marketing manager/writers as necessary.
• Various sundry administrative support duties.
• Other kool stuff as needed.
This is a client-facing position so we’d need someone comfortable interfacing with the client and able to do so professionally. Need someone creative, preferably experienced with women's social empowerment, women of color political empowerment and US presidential politics.
27 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $18/час
Hi I am an experienced virtual assistant and can start right away. I can do this project for $ 8 per hour. Hope you will consider my application. Looking forward to working with you.