We are based in South Korea running a global math education business and providing math talents to the partner companies.
- Step 1: Freelancers review a math question posted by Amerian students (Grade 1 - 12, mainly from Grade 8-11) and check whether the posted question is a math question or not.
- Step 2: Our company provides AI-based 5 questions similar to the posted question. Freelancers compare the posted question with 5 similar questions respectively and mark it either "Exact" or "Similar or "No".
That's it. What an easy!
We would like to hire freelancers who
1) Passionate to work with us for a long term
2) Can spend at least 3-4 hours per day or at least 25-30 hours per week (should be able to do a minimum of 2000 questions in 6-days). Even 40 hours or longer is more welcomed and gets entitled to an incentive scheme.
3) Good at math (Not necessarily strong math skills, but Medium level math skills would be good, too)
4) Good at on-time delivery, on-time reporting, mature, responsible and carries smooth communication.
5) You must have "a high-speed internet connection" and "a Laptop/PC". Note that this task cannot be performed through your mobile phone.
8 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $4/час
Hello I'm an engineering student in Mansoura University in Egypt , i had 5 courses in math in the college and love problem solving , I'm interested in the job that you offer. Thank you