Start-up looking for a full-stack tech architect/developer to help develop features for a desktop app. This architect will drive the development of the mission critical features for our startup’s core product working closely with the leadership. The candidate will be given freedom to make technical recommendations for shaping the future of the [login to view URL] ideal candidate would be looking for an opportunity to do something cool to help the society, and wants to exercise technical skills that they can’t in their current professional setting.
Essential Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Mathematics or other Engineering disciplines.
- Must be based in the Greater Boston area
- Have 5+ years of technical application development experience
- Have 5+ years of Agile application development experience
- Expert knowledge with a strong understanding of the full-stack, UI - backend - client-side/service.
- Hands-on demonstrated code writing experience and application development experience in a product strategy
- Expert knowledge with extensive experience in additional application development technologies/platforms including Java Script, React
- Experience with Google cloud and Firebase
- Ability to work independently and own the full lifecycle of core technical programs
- Strong familiarity with the application development, analysis, design, coding, release cycles
- Identify best technology options for logging and dashboard for the desktop app.
- Build a dashboard that:
--- needs to be view-able within the app and not as an external window.
--- will display stats relevant to the page currently being displayed
--- will display summarized views at top level page(s).
--- will require server side functions to update data tables for the dashboard.
--- may require new data tables for the dashboard (could also use existing tables)
[Note: The dashboard must utilize existing stack. There is room to include new libraries and packages but basic technology stack will not change. ]
- Integrate and configure logging that:
--- needs to capture software/app status and errors
--- logging should be displayable in a React table (already present)
--- flexible about using 3rd party logging packaging/libraries but prefer Firebase backend
--- should be searchable for queries and table displays.
--- logs successful events, errors, warnings, functional entry/exit points. For system logging, we are open to using freeware/3rd party logging packages/libraries. We expect the full stack developer/architect to recommend either: a. logging package/library; or, b.) build logging functionality for our app.
- The recommended packages/libraries should also be effective for a mobile app.
- A solid understanding of performance issues associated with a client-side processing heavy application
- Hands-on in writing code for the application
- Help establish the strategy for broader application design and development
12 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $52/час
Hi. I have a good experience about fullstack development for 8 years. You can confirm my past projects on the review of my profile. And i will work for your project as full-time on your timezone. Thanks