I want smart parking management system code in MATLAB which I will gonna apply in my ardino circuit.
There are three tasks in which code should be done:
1)When there are empty spots in the parking, the total number of available parking spots and a
“Welcome!!!” message have to be displayed on an LCD indicator. The parking barrier arm has to
be in the closed position with a RED traffic light on. For a car to enter the parking, the driver has
to press the Enter button to open the gate barrier. Once the gate is open, the RED traffic light
changes GREEN to allow the car to enter. After the car is parked, the barrier arm closes, the traffic
light turns to RED again and the number of available parking spots is reduced by one.
2. For a car to exit the parking, the driver has to press the Exit button. The barrier arm opens and the traffic light turns from RED to GREEN. Once the car leaves the parking, the barrier bar closes again, the traffic light turns to RED and the number of available parking spots displayed on the LCD increases by one.
3. It is assumed that the capacity of the parking lot is 13 spots. When the parking is full, the message on the LCD has to change from “Welcome!!!” to “Plz come later.” with the available parking spots of 0. In this case, the barrier bar should not open if a driver tries to enter the parking by pressing the Enter button.
The test cases for the project doing in following steps:
1. When the parking lot is empty, 6 cars enter the parking lot sequentially.
2. 1 car leaves the parking lot.
3. 8 cars enter the parking lot sequentially.
4. 1 car enter the parking lot.
5. 1 car leaves the parking lot.
6. 1 car enters the parking lot.
12 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $187
Hello,[login to view URL] project makes me excited.I love Math & Physics.I can complete your project with super-quality in a short time. you can see my reviews and [login to view URL] details in chat.I will wait for you,[login to view URL] rega Больше
I am an electrical engineer and interested in your project. I have read the description of your project. Kindly send me text to discuss the project in details. Thanks